One account, One Africa
We are excited to introduce to you the UBA Connect service, a novel service we have added to our plethora of products and services
UBA Connect Service is an extended feature of UBA accounts.
What is UBA Connect?
. It is tailored to facilitate payments for cross-border transactions within Africa. This product is an inter-entity service that allows customers to have instant access to their funds over the counter at any branch within the UBA network enabling the customer to seamlessly transact from any country other than the country of account creation.
The service is targeted at account holders of the bank and walk-in customers
- Convenient: Ease of business as customers can seamlessly transact from any country other than the country of account creation
- Fast: it allows for instant transmission of data and significantly fast processing. Transactions can be consummated, and source account impacted within minutes
- Non-restrictive: Accounts can be operated from any UBA office in Africa outside customer’s home country of account creation
- Cash withdrawal i.e., Cash withdrawal from an account by account holder
- Cash deposit i.e., cash funding of an account by account holder
- Cash deposit: cash deposits by walk-in (third-party) customers
- Transfers: Transfers to UBA accounts
- No third party withdrawal shall be allowed on UBA connect service
- Transaction limit shall not exceed a USD 10,000 per day for withdrawals and USD 10,000 annually for deposits
- Transaction currency shall be Ghana Cedis or the local currency of the country in which you are transacting
- Withdrawal: 1.5% of the amount, minimum GHS 86
- Deposit: 1.5% of the amount, minimum GHS 86
- Transfer: 1.5% of the amount, minimum GHS 86
Need help? Call
+233 (0) 302 634 060
Toll-free number: 0800833833